An adviser chats with a student across a desk.


Undergraduate and graduate advising information for the Fulton Schools

ASU Engineering advising steps to success

Interested in an undergraduate degree?

  1. View the general admission requirements and change of major information and then,
  2. Contact an undergraduate academic advisor (below) in the degree program that you wish to pursue.

Interested in a graduate degree?

For questions about graduate admission, financial aid, degree and program requirements, please contact the graduate academic advisor (below) in your program of interest.

Find your advisor by your degree

Advising contacts by school

We have seven Fulton Schools, and each school has its own advising center. Find your school below, based on your degree program, then contact your advisor.

School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering (SBHSE)

For all SBHSE undergraduate and graduate inquiries:

Office location: ECG 334


[email protected]

School of Computing and Augmented Intelligence (SCAI)

Polytechnic campus and online programs

Office location: PICHO 245


Undergraduate inquiries

Graduate inquiries

Tempe campus programs

Office location: CTRPT 105


Undergraduate inquiries:  [email protected]

Graduate inquiries:  [email protected]

West Valley campus programs


Undergraduate inquiries:  [email protected]

School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering (ECEE)

School of Manufacturing Systems and Networks (MSN)

Office location: TECH 100


Undergraduate advising: [email protected]

Graduate advising: [email protected]

School of Engineering of Matter, Transport and Energy (SEMTE)

School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment (SSEBE)